Well, Keith decided to go for the Bruce Willis look. All his hair had come out on top and only had a few wispy pieces on that back. Couldn't even go for the Donald Trump look so yesterday he asked me to just shave the rest of his head. I had been wondering what he looked like bald and you know it isn't so bad. Just gonna take some getting use to.
He has had a good week. He started the new job with a different division of Parsons Brickerhoff and is now located in Tower Place.
Take care and remember to stay out of the sun and use LOTS of sunscreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all,
Suzan
P.S. I told him I only wished he had Bruce Willis's money and body. LOL (oh well can't have everything)
He has had a good week. He started the new job with a different division of Parsons Brickerhoff and is now located in Tower Place.
Take care and remember to stay out of the sun and use LOTS of sunscreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all,
Suzan
P.S. I told him I only wished he had Bruce Willis's money and body. LOL (oh well can't have everything)




No comments:
Post a Comment