Here are some pictures from the trip. We had a wonderful time visiting family, but it was bittersweet for me. I have become a terrible blogger because most of the time I just done know what to write anymore. It seems that when I first started this it was to let everyone know how Keith was doing and I realize now that all I write about is how I feel.
Basically, I miss Keith more each day and it has gotten to the point that I cry everyday. Being home seemed so strange without him. I did go to the cemetery and it didn't seem real. I thought that by going I might make his death seem more real to me, but I think it made it worst.
There are sometimes that I just want to scream, but I don't know who to scream at. God, Keith, who??? I just wish someone would tell me how to get though this and make the pain go away. I have told Christopher that I will try to go to church with him Sunday but my heart isn't there. I am just so mad.
On the house side, we have basically finished. Mom is making curtains this week ad I am unpacking boxes. That is also very hard. I find things that were Keith's like his glasses, ties and things we had. I don't know what to do with most of it. My life is in boxes and I realize that I don't have much a life anymore. Sasha is a great help. Funny what a small little dog can do when you feel so down.
Now the holidays are coming up and all I want to do it cancel the rest of the year until the middle of January, but I can't. I have a child to think of, so I will slap a smile on my face and continue.
Enough for today.



4 comments:
My heart goes out to you Suzan. I know it must be so very hard. Time and tears, two great healers. It will get better with time. Lovely pictures of your family and time away. Your Christopher is getting so tall!!!
Writing about how you feel is a good thing, it is cathartic and, in a way, an inspiration to many. Your pictures are lovely and glad to here your house is finished. Keep writing......and we'll keep reading. Special hugs sent your way, God Bless
Just wanted to let you know I still check on you and think of you often. I can completely relate, it doesn't seem real. Take care of yourself and know that I am praying for you.
Jenni
I know that horrible feeling all too well, Suzan. I hate it. I will call you soon!
Post a Comment