Things are going about the same here in big old Bells. I did find a part time job back in the spring and it has been fun. I am just working on the weekends at a place called Gander Mountain. They sell all kinds of stuff for outdoors. I have learned more about hunting than I ever wanted to know, but I have met some great people and that has been a benefit. The job ends this weekend and I will miss everyone. So, I am back to looking. One thing I have found out is everyone here seems to be in heath care one way or another. If you need a job in that field it is wide open other than that not much.
After being here also 1 1/2 years I do know the country isn't for me. I hate the fact that you go 15 miles to get anything or you are stuck with the little store here which has nothing and you have to watch all dates on packages. Believe me I have picked up things and then had to take more back than I like. I am dieing for a PUBLIX and Boars Head sandwich meat.
The house is finished but it is a constant upkeep. I would settle for an apartment and no yardwork or things breaking all the time.
Since this Sunday is my last Sunday to work, I am know going to start looking for a church in Jackson. I have been to the one in Bells and it isn't for me. I think Jackson will be more suited to my liking.
We went home Christmas and as usual I cryed when we left. I am just not a country girl so I miss the lights and feel of Atlanta.
Well that is the condensed version of life right now. I'll add more later.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I didn't realize it had been so long
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
1/26/2010 11:32:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey just wanted to say I thought of you today, and think of you often. I haven't checked in for a while, and was glad to see an update from you (even though it was several weeks ago). I hope life is settling down and you are finding some peace. If you are like me, I am starting to get used to dealing with this, but the pain hasn't really subsided. I will always miss Brian. My young children keep me very busy, and I hope Christopher keeps you occupied also. take care!
Post a Comment