Monday, April 20, 2009

Storms
















We had some bad storms this past weekend but no damage that goodness. We have had the craziest weather this winter and spring. One day it is in the 70's and the next in the 50's. I had said in Atlanta that if you didn't like the weather wait a minute and it will change. I think it applies even better for this part of the country. During one of breaks in the storms I was out walking my dog and saw the clouds. I can only say that they were beautiful and mad at the same time. Of course I got my camera and got some pictures. Then when I turned around I saw the Iris. I thought out of the storms you can always find something beautiful. It reminded me of how Spring really is and how I need to remember that. I keep trying.
Well, I got a job, but I left after 3 days. Selling cars is not for me. The 3 days I was there all they were trying to teach me was now to cheat the public. When I told them it wasn't for me, they said I must have to high morals. My comment back was "Thank you, I take that as a compliment. So I am back to looking, but with a calmer approach now as I know when the right job comes I will know. I have put it in God's hands.
My faith is coming back. I don't think I ever lost it, just forgot because I was so mad at God. I still mad but I know now that instead of turning away I am turning to him. I am finding some peace. I still cry and miss Keith everyday but there are times I can feel his presence with me. No, I am not crazy. I just don't think until you lose someone you dearly love can you totally understand that.
I have found the best thing is just staying busy and making myself do things is the best. There are stilll days that I just don't want to talk to anyone and if you call and I am short please understand I just might not be all there that day.






No comments: