Thursday, June 14, 2007

Today is Good

Keith has had a good week. He goes to the doctor in the morning for more blood test from the "vampires". He is still tired, but as he says at least he still has all his hair. I promised him if he lost his hair I would buy him a hat. We are still trying to keep things normal and most of the time it works. He has been eating well. I make his lunch everyday and Mom has been fixing dinners that taste good to him. Lots of protein. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. When Tania gets here, I want to try and have a family picture made of all of us. Last time was when Justin was small and Christopher was missing teeth. Hope to write more and have more pics.

Love to all,
Suzan

P.S. --- I have to brag, but aren't my boys good looking. We call Davis "Little Keith"

No comments: