Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kitchen Pictures





The kitchen is almost finished. We only have some finish work to get done. Paul designed the star burst above the window and the design behind the stove. I think it turned out great. The laundry room is next and that is only tiling the floor. Then we are basically finished except for unpacking. That is one thing I am dreading. I don't know where most of the stuff will be going. We have already started a throw away and yard sale pile. It has been nice having the kitchen back. Mom and I have been cooking today. I made a wonderful Apple Dumpling desert and mom has made a cake and roast. We have actually eaten at home for more than 1 day. YEA!!!!!! Eating out is nice, but it gets a little old after a while.

I have also been trying to get the clothes washed since we may not have a washing machine next week while the floor is being done.

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

What a fantastic kitchen you have Suzan! I look forward to seeing some goodies produced within those gorgeous walls!