Another View
I haven't updated in a while. We have been very busy and I couldn't even gt to my computer. We have started unpacking and Paul is putting the back splash up today. The first of the month Mom and I went to Murfreesboro to met Jorge and pick up Sasha. She is 11 weeks old now and already spoiled. She is a Coton just like Emmett and has been such a comfort to me. It seems that we can really see the light at the end of the tunnel now. We have the laundry room to do and then just touch up and unpacking boxes. I will post pictures as soon as we are though. It has been such a challenge all summe. Sadness creeps in most of the times and I have learned to give in to it. Unpacking over the weekend was very hard. It seemed all our life was in boxes and I am not sure what to do with most of the stuff.



2 comments:
So good to read this little update from you Suzan. Your little puppy is adorable. MOvign is a stressful period of time and it will be a while before you feel truly settled. Giving in to the pain and sorrow once in a while is an important part of healing. My thoughts and prayers are often with you. XXOO
Morning Suzan:
What a cutie Sasha is!
I can only imagine how difficult it can be to "unpack" your memories into your new home. I am so glad you posted though, I check in and worry how your doing.
Take care and God Bless.
Joy
Sherman Interiors
Post a Comment