Wonderful pictures Suzan. I can't get over how much Christopher has grown in the past year and how much he looks like his dad. It has been a hard year. Sending love and hugs your way and wishes for a better year this year. XXOO
Since Keith lost his battle with melanoma, this will become my way of keeping up to date and coping with a lost of someone you love. My moods may up one day and down the next. Also, since we have moved to the country, I hope to give you a touch of country living from previous city dwellers.
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures Suzan. I can't get over how much Christopher has grown in the past year and how much he looks like his dad. It has been a hard year. Sending love and hugs your way and wishes for a better year this year. XXOO
Just checking in, and wanted you to know that I think of you often.
Jenni
Post a Comment