I have decided to change my attitude and hope that I can come to enjoy this place again. This winter has been a hard one and my attitude went downhill fast. Things seem to be looking up around here. Jason is getting better and the fighting has stopped. Please continue to pray for his recovery. Hopefully he will not go down that horrible path again.
I may have a job. It is in the same field that I have been in. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work out.
Christopher has made alot of friends and is enjoying school. He has taken a major interest in music and is playing in a band now. It is a rock band and he is playing the cello. Go figure. They have a talent show at school and the band will make its debut at that. He has also started playing the keyboards, bass drums and guitar. I ask him the other day if he was thinking about music in college and no he is still leaning toward medicine. One day its one thing and the next something different. His friends are very nice and I have had the oppointunity to met some of the parents. It is nice to finally met some people. We had a beautiful snow this past weekend and enjoyed it. Thank goodness it didn't last very long and get messy.
I know I have said this before but I promise I will try to do better with my blogging. I just haven't had the energy or feelings to do it. If I had posted anything it would have been negative and I am going to try to start looking at the good God has given us.
I know there is a reason he has brought me here and hopefully one day I will figure it out. I still want to go back to Atlanta, but the timing isn't right, right now so I will stay put.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Job Hunting and Musings
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
3/06/2009 10:25:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment