Thursday, December 9, 2010

From my devotions today

"Grief is different for a follower of Christ. Even in the depths of sorrow, hope breathes. Hope that you will see your loved one in heaven. Hope in God's capacity to infuse sufferine with hope. And hopethat because of  his healing power, your sorrow will not go on forever."

This is my prayer. I am learning to walk hand in hand with both my grief and knowing that it gets easier everyday. Christ is walking with me too, leading along my way though the good days and bad. I don't feel guilt anymore when I laugh, I know Keith would have laughed too. They are leading me to healing and acceptance.

My relationship with God has grown stronger and stronger and he is with me on a daily basis now. He helps comfort me when I miss Keith so bad it hurts. It gets better everyday, slowly and steady.

Have a wonderful day

No comments: