Well,we have much goings on here and I felt I needed to blog some. First, I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED. I realized it would have been a big mistake and was doing it for all the wrong reasons. That being said, we are trying to sell the house and go HOME!!!!! Atlanta. I can hardly wait to get back where I belong. I am a big city girl who enjoys the comforts of being able to find anything I need anytime.
That is not to say that I haven't learned some life lessons from living here. Some have been good and I have met some very nice people. But I will say the bad has out weighted the good. When you realize the mistakes you make it is time to take stock and make some changes. I need my life back, which I know doesn't include Keith in the physical means, but he will always be there with me. I listened to God and got enough signs that I actually said " I get it". This place can never be my home and I don't want it to be.
I have a job now If you can call it that. I work for Jenny Craig in Jackson. One of the benefits is I have lost weight. It has made me realize that even though I will always miss my darling husband, I do have a life and alot to give to a company. I know I am a smart woman with many years ahead of her.
There are days that the pain of losing Keith are as great as the day he left, but I try to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Many days that is hard. I now have my good days as well as bad and take the good with the bad. If I want to cry I cry. It doesn't last as long as before. Nights are still the hardest. I still have trouble sleeping and that is when I miss him the most.
Now with the holidays upon us, I expect more tears than usual. As I have said before it was always our favorite time of the year. I know I will survive as I have the last 2.
So hopefully soon, the moving truck will be here and we will be packing for the last time and heading back to beautiful Atlanta.
All for now
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Things going on
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
12/04/2010 04:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment