Well we have finished the week of shots and Keith said that I did okay and didn't hurt him at all. That made me feel much better, even if I didn't want to learn to do it. Now he will only have them once a month and he decided to do it the 1st day of the month so neither of us will forget. My dog Callie had to have dental surgery his week. I hated to have to have it done, but it is so much better for her. We had joked that we could drop her into the middle of Iraq and her breath would have stopped the war immediately. They had to remove 16 of her teeth and also do sinus surgery. Thursday night was like having a baby in the house again. She was hurting and the pain med's they gave her didn't really work, so Friday morning I called the vet and they gave her codeine. Now I have a stoned dog, but she is in no pain. She is much better and she now has breath that won't take your breath away.
Mom came home Friday sick from school. I think she has the flu. It has been going around her school like crazy. She said there were 16 teachers out one day last week and alot of kids have been out. This has not only been at her school but at all the schools. The doctors have seen so much flu around here and they said the flu shot that everyone got doesn't work for this flu. Hopefully, no one else in the house will get it.
Kevin, Lisa and the kids came over yesterday for awhile and it was fun to see them. Davis and Christopher played the Wii for awhile and Caroline and I just goofed off.
Keith is feeling good from the B12 shots and stayed up late a few nights this week. Tonight he is in the bed early. I started a new cross stitch picture tonight. Keith got me a lap stand today that will help when I am working on a large picture. I have to get the hang of it , but I think I will really like it.
Well, not much else going on. Here's to having an uneventful week. Hope everyone else has one too.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Week End
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
2/24/2008 07:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's so hard to see our pets suffer. They cannot tell us when they do, but, we who love them, know only too well. So far our Jess has not developed bad breath. I give her a dentastix every morning when I get up. It's our early morning treat. So far, fingers crossed, it seems to be doing the trick!
Glad to hear that Keith is doing better and able to stay up a bit later nights with you from time to time. Sorry mum was so sick though. Ugh...
I love counted cross stitch! I can't do it anymore like I used to because my eyes will no longer co-operate with me. I have to take my glasses off now to do anything close up and it makes me feel quite ill to do so. Wierd really! I must dash off to work now but will answer your e-mail later on my special friend! XXOO
Marie
Post a Comment