Sunday, February 10, 2008

What A Weekend

Keith went back to the doctor Friday. He has been very tired so I finally made him an appointment just to have a check up. All his counts were great, but they are going to run some more tests just to make sure. As Dr. Hamrick said, with Keith he has had to throw all the books out. If any of the tests come back different then they will run a CT scan just to make sure nothing has changed. He took Friday off to rest and that seemed to help alot. He went outside Friday afternoon and worked in the yard. Saturday we decided to go downtown to IKEA and then ran some errands so he made it the whole day and even tried to stay up a little later than he has been. Sunday Morning we got a call that my brother was in Piedmont Hospital with an infection in his foot so we headed back downtown to see about him. We were there for about 3 hours and they put him in a room, so we have made 2 trips to downtown Atlanta in 2 days. As I told Keith that is more than we usually make in a whole year. Jason will be there for more than likely 3 or 4 days. Last night my other mom called and had broken her shoulder and was in a rehab place right down the street from us. Marge has been like my 2nd mom since I was a teenager and I love her dearly, so last night Christopher and I went over to see her. This afternoon Keith and I went over and spent about 2 hours with her. It was good to see her and she looks good. She will be there about 2 more weeks then back to her apartment. Thankfully, her apartment isn't that far from me so I will get to see her more now. Her daughter and I are about 6 days apart in age and our husbands are 3 months apart in age. It has always been funny that our ages so so close. Marges' granddaughter Christie was there and I haven't seen her in ages. She has grown into a beautiful young woman. We have had a very busy weekend and I am now going to go get me a cup of coffee and rest for a few minutes. Hope everyone has a good week and I will let you know about Keith's test results as soon as we get them.

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Praying that the results were postive and that all is well. I hope that you have a lovely Valentines Day, rejoicing in the blessings of being together!