I am finally getting my wish. On January 24,. we will be pulling out for the last time and heading back to Atlanta. I know I will never look back on these 2 1/2 years with anything good to say about them. There have been some good things happen. My present job as example. The people are helpful and friendly and I have enjoyed working with my clients. I will miss them the most, but fortunately I will be at another Jenny Craig Centre. There is much more room for advancement with a corporate office than a franchisee.
Christopher and I have been talking about the Peachtree Road Race and we may enter it. I may be the only one walking and will finish last I'm sure, but it goes with my exercise plan. You can't very well talk about it and not do it, so I will buckle down this year.
Well here's to 2011 and whatever it brings. Two things I now are 1. God is always right beside me.
and 2. He will always pick me up when I fall.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed 2011.
Good night friends
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Years and here's to 2011
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
1/01/2011 08:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment