The preliminary results from the test this morning are that there are no tumors in the lungs. Dr. Siore (who is great, by the way) said that he could not see any at all. So, it looks like it is a fungal infection and now we have to find out what kind of infection it is. Then they can treat it with what ever they treat a fungal infection with. So yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are very thankful to God for this gift. he is being so good to us, with all the people that have and continue to pray for us. Please don't STOP. They are working and we both know it. Sometimes I wonder why us and not the friends our ours that are also suffering from cancer or any major illness. I can only guess that is in God's plan and I really should not question it. As a human being though, I can't help but question at times. Anyone have any thoughts that they would like to share on this question??? I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this. I am sure it could lead to some good answers. Can you help me understand?
Friday, October 5, 2007
No Tumors in Lungs
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
10/05/2007 04:38:00 PM
Labels: No Tumors in Lungs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What wonderful news!!! Lots of thank yous are being heard. I once heard that we should give willingly and receive graciously. It's a wonderful blessing to have the opportunity to be in the position you are in. What depth you now have for understanding for joy for thankfulness and gratitude. I think we can always put ourselves in the 'why me and not others' category with just about anything. All I have to say is because it is. And then we deal with the hand we are dealt good or bad. I don't believe God has favorites, I believe when our time is up then we leave this earthly life. If there is more that is needed of us, then we will stay. But that is my own belief. I know that most of us would choose to stay here if we had the choice, unless we caught a glimpse of something better. I am so grateful for you all. Enjoy this time you have with each other. I will keep you in my heart and prayers, I feel like I know you. I will check back to see more posts. And thank you for sharing you life. There are many of us out here who have benefited greatly because of you and your trials and willingness to share. Remember thoughts turn into things, choose the good ones. You are healthy Keith. Love - Rhonda
Post a Comment