Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sweet Picture



We have a tree upstairs and I turned around today and found Salem asleep under the tree. I thought it was so cute and sweet, I had to take a picture. She is my cat and will tell you also. She is out talker and was my 10th anniversary present. So, she is not a young lady anymore. Keith went back to work today and I talk to him a little while again and he is feeling pretty good. I have been working on paperwork today. I had let it get behind on me. I hate to do that. Keith's pill chart and that kind of stuff. I know Jackie is finally happy with me, since I got that to her today. I did finish cleaning the house yesterday and totally collapsed last night. Sometimes good hard work is just good for you. After all my paperwork, I am now just taking it easy.

No comments: