We got the most beautiful snow today. It started about 11:30 this morning and snowed most of the day. It was great just to enjoy it and sit by the fire. As you can tell, we here in Georgia don't get snow most of the time and this one was great. The problem is tonight it is going to get in the teens and the water on the road may turn to ice. That is not great. No one and I repeat no one knows how to drive here in that mess, so we will be staying home if that happens. There is suppose to be pretty high winds coming in with the cold font so maybe it will blow the streets dry and we won't have ice. Atlanta is pretty funny when we get this kind of weather. Everyone does the milk and bread run. I will admit that Keith and I did go out before everything hit but honestly we had to. If we hadn't, I think the dogs and cats would have gone into revolt. They were out of food. Anyway, I am enjoying the snow and hope you enjoy the pictures.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How beautiful! We seem to very rarely if ever get snow where I live. (although there is a rumour that they did get a whole wack of it just the year before we moved down here!) I have friends who live in the same place as you and I am imagining their little girls playing out in that lovely snow. I bet they are finding it a real treat!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
Post a Comment