Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cabinets are in





The kitchen cabinets were put in yesterday and the hardwood for the kitchen today. All they have to do is sand the floor and then stain it. We are so tired of all the mess that we have decided to wait for awhile to do the laundry room. We can straighten it out and get it all cleaned up and it will be fine. They came today to measure for the countertops and hopefully they will be in by the 2nd so I think we are almost finished. Mom and I are back in our bedrooms and I even have curtains up. It feels better to be back in your own room with some privacy. I know Christopher is happy with us gone. The pictures are from yesterday when they were putting the cabinets in.

School is going good for Christopher. He has made some friends and seem to enjoy it very much. He likes his classes and the size of the school.

I'll update more when I have more time.


2 comments:

Joy said...

Morning Suzan:

OOOOOHHHH! Loving the cabinets, they look great, and when the counter tops are in your going to be so POSH!

Gald Christopher is enjoying his new school and met some new friends.

God is good....and this move seems to have been a good thing for all of you.

I am sure you have bad days, but know your loved by Him and He will hold you close.

God Bless.

Joy Williams
Sherman Interiors.

Marie Rayner said...

What a lovely kitchen you are going to have Suzan! AM so happy to see things are going well. :-)