Sunday, August 17, 2008

Short Update

The House is coming along. We can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. They are coming in tomorrow to put the kitchen cabinets in and mom and I will be back in our own rooms (which will make Christopher very happy). We are having to go down to a cafe to use their Internet as we don't have any right now. Not sure when we will be back up, so if I don't update for awhile you will know why.

More later (I hope)

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Suzan:

Glad you gave us a little up date, I check in on you and when there is nothing I worry something is wrong, how silly is that! Must be the Mum in me!

Anway, glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it has been a big project but will be well worth it I'm sure.

Take care and God Bless.

Joy Williams
Sherman Interiors.