I woke up this morning to a feeling of contentment and peacefulness. I won't say that I have found happiness again, I think that may take a long time to be really happy again, but I am at peace. The cool country mornings and dew on the ground are a nice feeling in the morning. It is quiet and you can feel the love of God around you. I find that I have slowed down and count all moments as precious. I continue to miss my love and the tears come very easy. I know in my heart he is glad that I have the peacefulness that comes slowly. I wanted to share some pictures of what is around me daily (besides the construction). Surprisingly this city girl is beginning to love the country and all it means.
The city is nice for short spurts of shopping, but I am a country gal at heart. It is where I feel the most at home. Loved your country pictures. I also love that you are finally able to find a measure of peace. (((hugs)))
Since Keith lost his battle with melanoma, this will become my way of keeping up to date and coping with a lost of someone you love. My moods may up one day and down the next. Also, since we have moved to the country, I hope to give you a touch of country living from previous city dwellers.
1 comment:
The city is nice for short spurts of shopping, but I am a country gal at heart. It is where I feel the most at home. Loved your country pictures. I also love that you are finally able to find a measure of peace. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment