What a Day!!! We started out today with chemo. The good thing was we got out of there by 3. Keith decided then that we would pick up our new furniture. We bought new den furniture. Needless to say after 10 years of the old stuff it was time. Our 20 year anniversary is in November so we decided to give that to each other. Instead of having it delivered he thought we would pick it up. Of course, it came the one and only (I think) storm of the year and it rained buckets. Steroids will do crazy things to people. He would not stop and managed to get it all done in 2 trips. Then he decided to make sure that the end tables and coffee table was put together. By this time we were all wet, tired and getting very upset with each other. We finally finished and were able to sit down for a minute. Mom looked out the and saw this beautiful sunset. Christopher got the camera and I started snapping. We don't get many sunsets like this in Atlanta. I had to share them. It was so beautiful. Enjoy the pictures, I am off to the shower.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Beautiful Sunset - Friday
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
9/14/2007 07:39:00 PM
Labels: Beautiful Sunset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Suzan,
What a beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing it. I am keeping you, Keith and Christopher in my thoughts and prayers. As ever, Carver (MPIP)
Suzan,
You may have a future in photography! I hope the chemo week went well--give my best to Keith. Bryce and I think about your family and pray for you often.
Post a Comment