Thursday, September 13, 2007

Old Friends - (not age)


Suzan and Heidi
Yesterday Heidi called me about going to lunch. It was just what I needed. We have been friends for over 20 years and gone though so much together. She really is my best friend. We lived across the street from each other when we were both single. Usually you could find us together when we weren't working. We both got married and settled into our own life, but even though we don't see each other as much as we would like, when we get together it's like we saw each other just yesterday. I could tell you many stories of the many things we got into, but I will save that for another day. Needless to say, our husbands just roll their eyes at us. Thank you Heidi, you were just what the doctor ordered today. I love you, sis!!!!!

No comments: