Keith had his CT scan today and now we wait. They said we will have the results on Monday. Then we have to wait until the doctor calls us. They seem to call at their on time and not think about the families that sit here waiting and worrying. I am not really sure of what I am feeling this week. Things have been hard here at home this week. Some things will have to change or I might go crazy. Most will realize what I am talking about. I have to worry about Keith, then add my mom and brother in the mix and you get the crazy household of Keith and Suzan. Christopher and Keith are still the most important people in the world to me and I am trying to keep my sanity in the mist of all this chaos.
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Waiting
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
9/28/2007 02:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment