Hope you enjoy the video. It is so much fun to do. I know some of the pictures are already posted, but it was fun to do.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Found Great new software
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
9/20/2007 11:42:00 AM
Labels: New Software
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very cool Suzan, still can't believe how much CH has grown!!!
Hope u are all keeping well and spirits high.
Thinking of you over the pond.
Bxx
Susan, I really admire you and your family. I have followed you thru Tammy and Bryce's blog. I find such sweetness in your comments and heartfelt concern and care. It's amazing to me that out of such anguish in folks lives, the goodness and spirituality pours forth unceasingly. Please know that you and Keith are being prayed for in Utah. Positive good happy thoughts help with healing, so hang onto believing in perfect health and wonderful days ahead. Love to you and your family. -Rhonda
Hi, I am Tammy's aunt (Bryce). I just can't get over the love and support that flows through your's and Tammy's blogs. I feel such a connection to all of you. Thank you for being there for Tammy and Bryce and Dani. I have added Keith's name to my prayers, as well as others that I've read about on the MPIP site. Suzan, you are a wonderful lady, and our family will never forget your kindnesses to so many people. Keep fighting, Keith. Love to you all. Elaine in Arizona
Post a Comment