We have the most enjoyable day. Keith's cousin and her son flew down today from Canada to spend the day. Paul works for Air Canada and arranged for them to come down. It was so great to see Pat again and finally get to meet Paul. Keith's family is spread out all over the world. I told them I thought it would be great to have a family reunion, but we decided the only place we could have it would be the middle of the Atlantic and I don't think they have many hotels there. Oh well. We have just relaxed and talked. I hated to see them leave. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Delightful Day - Friday 09/07/07
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
9/07/2007 04:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi All,
Lovely photos, we wish we could all have joined you that day. You're right Suzan, the family is so spread out...a reunion / meeting would be great. Thanks for always including us in your mailings, isn't the internet wonderful!! Best wishes,
Diane (Pat's daughter) and family
Post a Comment