Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Before and During






I found some pictures of the house today before the remodeling and also before the renters destroyed it. I have also added some of the work today. I think we have really opened it up.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Suzan:

The house looks amazing and I love the fireplace! You have missed your way my friend, I'm telling you, you are a designer for sure.

I am sure Keith is smiling down and is so very proud of you and Chrisopher. I will keep you both in my prayers and especially Christopher as he gets ready to start at his new school.

It does not seem possible I'm sure that Keith has been gone almost four months, and the pain is still very, very raw.

Today would have been my Mum and Dad's 59th wedding aniversary and next week would have been Dad's birthday and then September 24th will be the first aniversary of his passing.

Mum is still awash with tears, but not the same drowing, gasping for breath kind of crying so please take some comfort that it does get less painful, tiny bit's at a time.

I think of you often and hope you feel God's love and support.

Take care.

Joy
Sherman Interiors.

Marie Rayner said...

I think your home will be lovely and warm and welcoming when it is all done. It will be worth all the extra work and turmoil! I agree with Joy, Keith must indeed be very proud of you both. Much love to you from me!