Lookin' Good
Stained Glass Finally In
Another View
Al and Jeff finally got fed up waiting on the glass people so they got the window put up yesterday. There is a small piece of glass that has gotten broken and hopefully the stain glass people will be out Thursday morning to fix that. It did exactly what we waited with casing the light in the bathroom. Now we are just waiting on the tile which may be here by the first of next week. Then we can finish one bathroom and get started on the other. They have almost finished the shed. Today had been the roof, so I hope the dog run will be up by next week and the shed in use!!!!.
I have been feeling a little down the last few days. I have really missed Keith and just want to touch him or have a hug. I get tired of making all the decisions and wish he was here to take over some, but I know it can't be. I would love to just see him and talk to him again. I just miss him so much. It helps to write my feelings down and if your tired of hearing this I am so sorry. I know I am not the only one in this situation, but sometimes I feel like I am.
We are moving along with the remodeling and it does keep me busy. A kitchen contractor came out Saturday and also yesterday. I have 1 quote and am waiting on the other. I would put more pictures up, but the house is a mess and I wouldn't want anyone to see it, so as the remodel goes along, I post some. When we are finished, I will give you a tour of the house.



1 comment:
Hei :)
Keep on writing, keep on posting pic. I love reading about how you are getting a long, I'm very impressed. A lot of caregiver's just stop blogging, so I'm so glad that you let us take part of your life after Keith's passing.
Anna - stage IV - Norway
Post a Comment