Since Keith lost his battle with melanoma, this will become my way of keeping up to date and coping with a lost of someone you love. My moods may up one day and down the next. Also, since we have moved to the country, I hope to give you a touch of country living from previous city dwellers.
3 comments:
Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.
To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
Morning Suzan:
I have no idea what the other messages are about? VA Loans? Maybe it is just because it is Friday and it has been a stressful week in the tile biz!
Loved the picture of you in the tub, I know your still up to your eyes in it but my goodness it is going to be fabulous when finished.
Hang in there kidda, your doing a great job!
Joy Williams
Sherman Interiors
Post a Comment