I hope everyone had a safe 4th. We had a very quiet one which was very nice. It was a bittersweet one for me. Sunday was 3 months since I lost Keith and I felt it all day long. I never thought that I would be where I am today at the beginning of the year. I remember Keith telling me then that since the chemo treatments had ended and everything had gone so good, that he was going to be here another 20 years at least. I wish that he had been able to keep that promise. I miss him and feel the loss everyday. There have been memories that I can laugh about but usually they will bring the tears on. Yesterday I went back and looked at some of the blog during all the treatments and the tears came so I had to stop. I hope that one day I will be able to look at them.
We have had so much going on. The painters arrived yesterday and got everything started. They are painting the shed today and getting the house ready. Tim and Paul started tiling Mom's bathroom this morning and it is going to be beautiful. I posted a picture of the design for the seat and the same is going around the top as a border. Also, we have picked out the wood for the rest of the downstairs. It is called Hackberry and it comes already stained. This is going to make it much easier than having to lay the floor then stain it.
On the family side, my niece had her baby yesterday. Tyler Clay McDow arrived yesterday morning and weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. Jennifer and Tyler are doing great. My sister has been trying to send pictures, but for some reasons they are not coming though so hopefully later I can show my new grand-nephew.
I am being called again, so will talk later.
Suzan



No comments:
Post a Comment