Looks like you have had a lovely time with your family Suzan as well as Christopher. (((hugs))) I can just imagine how lovely your home will be when it's all done. You will have to take us on a tour of it!
Since Keith lost his battle with melanoma, this will become my way of keeping up to date and coping with a lost of someone you love. My moods may up one day and down the next. Also, since we have moved to the country, I hope to give you a touch of country living from previous city dwellers.
2 comments:
Morning Suzan:
How lovely to see your family and the smile (s) on Christopher's face are just priceless.
Keith was smiling down on you for sure and I am glad you went and had a good time.
The house is surely coming along and will be beautiful when finished. You can tell you were in the tile biz! The descriptions are wonderful.
Hope you have a good week.
God Bless.
Joy
Sherman Interiors.
Looks like you have had a lovely time with your family Suzan as well as Christopher. (((hugs))) I can just imagine how lovely your home will be when it's all done. You will have to take us on a tour of it!
Post a Comment