Shower
Stained Glass going into Bathroom
Inside of the Shed
Shed
They are making fast work of the new shed and I can hardly wait until it is finished. I was teasing Al this morning that I might just move into it. As you can tell, the front has a door and window and on the left side is another door that will have a door dog in it. On the other end is a door big enough for Christopher to bring the tractor in. Al said this morning that we should (knock on wood) be though with everything in about 6 weeks. The bathroom is almost ready to be tiled and we are just waiting on the tile to arrive. It should be here about a week from Monday. I included a picture of the stained glass window that is going in the bathroom. The whole bath will be white with a very light green glass trim. The glass will only be in the shower. I think it will very pretty with the light hitting the window and the colors coming though. That is the reason we decided on white. The floor and walls of the shower are 12 x 12's . Then we get to start on mine. We went to Jackson this week and bought the Jacuzzi and all the fixtures for mine. There have been a few nights I would love to have had the Jacuzzi working.
Our family reunion is this weekend in Jackson. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and being away from the mess for a few hours this weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment