Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meet Madison - I have finally lost my mind


Madison Hallam
Well, I have finally lost my mind totally. Christopher and I had to do some running around today and oops! found a Petsmart. I promise you I had no intention of getting another dog, but Christopher fell head over heels in love with her. She is part German Shepard and ?, but is very sweet and right now calm. We don't get her until next weekend because she has an appointment with the vet next week to be fixed. I do not want puppies!!!!! We also found Tennessee Tractor and I am now the owner of a John Deere Riding Mower and Walk behind. We will get it Monday and Christopher can hardly wait. Things are going along here and we are adjusting. There are funny things that happen everyday and it is just getting use to being in a very small town.
I'll post a picture Monday of my country boy and his "tractor".

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Aww...she is precious! I can't wait to read about the adventures you and Christopher have with her, not to mention with the new tractor!