Before the Barn Came Down
Happy Shadow (Freedom)
Barn's Gone
Oak Tree Coming Down
Mom and Shannon Looking at the treeThings are getting very crazy around here, so I have backed up and regrouped. We found out yesterday that the beautiful old Oak Tree in the front of the house was dead, so it is coming down today. It makes up sick, but if a storm came up then it could fall right on the house then we would have no house. The good thing is we are saving all the big branches and will have enough firewood for about 2 years. I also have decided not to do the den and bathroom right now. I still want to do it, but it can wait. So we are going to leave the 2 bathrooms and just remodel them. I am still thinking about doing the kitchen though. It really needs updating and I would rather have that then the den.
I have some video's of the barn coming down and the tree and if I can ever get them to post, I'll do it.



1 comment:
Sad that the tree had to come down, but good that you ended up with so much firewood! I really miss our wood stove back in Canada. Firewood is not so easy to come by over here in England and very expensive. Mind you, we thankfully don't get very cold winters!
Post a Comment