After all the problems yesterday we got some good news. Keith's CAT scan showed no progressive illness "doctor's speak". Basically, it means that the tumors have not gotten any larger, so the disease is at bay. This means his life has been extended some. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also think that his doctor found out that his wife can be a major *****. He finally called me this morning and I finally had had enough. Not only me but his NCI nurse talked to him. Between us, I think he found out that he better get on the ball with the NCI study and protocol. At least, I can hope that. Anyway, I am now having a good day with not having to worry over the scans.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Wednesday - Good News
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
8/22/2007 10:30:00 AM
Labels: Good News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment