Friday, November 9, 2007

Counter

You may have seen I have a counter on the side of the site. This tells me how many people look at the site. We have been honored with people as far away as Japan, Norway and so many other places. So, I am going to ask you a question. Would you please leave a comment so I can meet you? I would love to meet hear from each of ya'll. If you don't want to I understand. Keith loves to hear who has read about us and it makes him feel much better. Thanks and I hope you will talk to us.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hello! I'm Leslie from California. I have no real connections with anyone who has melanoma, but I came across one blog having to do with it, which led me to others - and you were one of the others. So, hello! I have absolutely no words of wisdom for you. I just want to share my deepest wishes for good health and happiness for your entire family.

100 Days of Love said...

Thank you for leaving comments on the 100 Days of Love blog. I know what you are going through must be difficult. It is amazing how much love in our lives can make even the hardest things seem easier. Thank you for giving love to others and making a difference in the lives around you.

Anonymous said...

Hei.

My name is Anna. I live in Norway, and is fighting melanoma myself. I find MUCH strenght in your blog - it gives me tsupport, and make me realise that I'm not the only one in the world fighting this desease. I've been stage IV for almost 2 years now, and like Keith I also work....full time, thats my way to fight - not let the beast take over.

All the best,

Anna, Norway

Anonymous said...

Hello from Utah,
I think anyone who reads your blog will know I'm almost part of it. It is so good to see others post a comment. I am in awe of how far reaching this is. I checked back to see if anything has transpired with the job you interviewed for. My fingers are crossed for you. More important though, are the prayers. I have been thinking of you as already working for the company and you love it. Lets pray it works out for you.
Keith, I certainly hope you are feeling better. I marvel at the strength you have to do this battle. Lots of prayers and good thoughts are coming your way. Please hold onto the good ones (thoughts) you have. It is a direct path for healing. Lots of love for you and your family.
-Rhonda