Tammy's friend is so right.... This morning I went to the store and had just arrived home when I saw a policeman pull up by our driveway. After thinking, what did I do??? LOL, I asked if I could help. He had just dropped a cup of something in his car and it was a mess. I offered to give him some towels to help. He finally accepted and we got to talking while he cleaned. He is so nice. I told him about the web site and what we were trying to do. He said he was going to pay it forward today and I had made his day. What a great way to start the day. Now to cleaning.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I found your post through Bryce and Tammy Brown, and now the new 100 Days of Love blog. I'm sorry that your family has to fight this battle against cancer. I too have been affected (not infected though) by Cancer taking, and leaving precious family members. You are and will be in my prayers. I'm sorry Halloween couldn't be the same this year. Keep your chin up, and continue in faith and hope. New prayers from UT,
Katie Higbee
This is an awesome story. If you have other experiences, please email them so others can see what a difference a little love can make.
Post a Comment