Sunday, November 4, 2007

Quiet Sunday

It has been a quiet Sunday for us. Keith hasn't been feeling well and stayed in bed most of Saturday and all day Sunday. We didn't go to church today. I didn't feel comfortable leaving him today. It really seems that he is going downhill. Not real sudden, just kind of slowly. He stays tired most of the time, but still insists on working. I think he is afraid that id he stops then he will really start to go downhill. Keith has always been a very active person and gets bored very quickly. Saturday morning started out as usual after chemo and steroids, He headed to Ford early to get those stupid spark plugs. They hit up for 18.00 each, He got them changed and then went to Costco with Mom and me. We then went to World Market to pick up Marmite (it's a British thing). You spread it on toast and it is a black spread. It is awful but Christopher and Keith both like it. I think it smells like rotten vegetables. While we were there he stated feeling rough so we went on home. He then went to bed and really hasn't gotten up since.

I finished up 2 new cross-stitch pictures this weekend. I made one for Mom for a Christmas present and Christopher asked me to design a picture for one of his teachers as a Christmas Present. Can't tell you which one since he might read this, but He had said something and it really hit Christopher as a great saying and I designed the saying for him and cross-stitched it this weekend. I hope he likes it. I am so glad I re found cross-stitch. It has always been something I love and can work hours and forget everything, I really now have to make my self not sit down and cross-stitch but, to get up and do what needs to be done. I am making a few more for presents and found some kits on sale the other day, so I have a lot I can stay busy on right now.

I think Keith will stay at home tomorrow. At least I hope so. He needs to rest at least 1 more day before he hits the week.

Well, I think I will head to bed. Good nigth all and have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzan, I just commented on your last post yesterday and looked to see if it posted when I found your new one this morning. Cross stitch lowers blood pressure. I read that somewhere, and I agree. I've done a lot of cross stitching and enjoy it. I'm glad it's something you can enjoy. I think it is wonderful how you are using your skills. It will be a priceless treasure I'm sure.
I woke early this morning, I can tell I'm not use to the time change.
I'll keep you all in my thoughts today - and pray for Keith to get stronger. Love you - Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzan & family:

I just got back from england, I flew friday, arrived saturday and came back last night! So a little tired.

I just wanted you to know that I continue to pray for you all and that my ear is down to the ground in the tile biz!

Suzan, if you want to talk, just call me and we can go to lunch, Sugar Hill is just around the corner for you!

God Bless.

Joy Williams