Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall Colors in the Yard

Front yard Baby Maple


This is the maple tree in the front yard. Even with the ongoing drought it has been so beautiful this fall. I promise we have not watered it. We are one of the last in the neighborhood to still have leaves on their maple. It is still warm here. Today it was in the 70's and I was in shorts. They say we are going to have cooler weather this coming week and a small chance of rain. Even our governor is praying for rain. The lakes are down so bad that it is getting dangerous to even get in a boat ( though I haven't done that in years). I have changed some of the things I normally do, like washing dishes, clothes to as little as possible. Christopher is like all teenagers though, he messes up everything. I could wash clothes for him everyday and have a full load. Anyone that has a small boy, look what you have coming.
Keith is feeling good this week even though he gets tired every night very early. Me I am still looking for the job. I haven't heard about the one I interviewed with last week, so please keep the prayers coming.
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and this year we have much to be thankful for. I hope everyone will take the time to look around at your family and be thankful for them. I just so thankful that we still have Keith here. I can put up with just about anything as long as I have him. Still not sure of our plans yet, but it looks like a smaller celebration with just us. We may go over to Kevin and Lisa's for bunch earlier in the day. Still trying to get all the plans made.
Well, take care all and I will post more later. Keith goes back to the doctor Friday to meet with the "vampire ladies". Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: