Keith got his scan result back today and everything is the same. the tumors haven't gotten smaller but they haven't gotten any bigger. They are still stable, so that is good news. He has only 2 more chemo's to go. If the blood work comes back okay this week then he will have 1 Friday and the final one the Friday before Christmas Eve.
I found this very cool site today. All of us have those little key tags with numbers we shop with. I am always looking for the right one. This site lets you put 8 of the numbers on one card. the site address is: http://www.justoneclubcard.com. You don't have to join or anything and it is free. The instructions are very simple. You just print it out and the bar codes are put on it. Check it out. I love it. I will do more.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Very Cool Site
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
11/28/2007 03:14:00 PM
Labels: Very Cool Site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment