Keith was not making any sense this morning when I was talking to him, so we called the ambulance. When we got him to the hospital they ran a CT Scan of his brain and the cancer has spread in 2 places. One of the places caused a Hemorrhagic Stroke. They have admitted him and are running test tonight and tomorrow. He is still awake though very confused. At times he doesn't know who I am or where he is. Right now he thinks he is still in Cambridge and is one minute 44 and the next 54. That is all we know at the moment, but it isn't good. I am heading to bed. Please say prayers for him.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Suzan, I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers are being said and I shall phone his name into the temple so that prayers start being said throughout Britain and the world. ((((hugs)))))
love,
Marie
Suzan,
I am so sorry about this news. I have been here, and I know how very hard all of this is. Hopefully, they can treat the mets soon and the steroids can reduce the swelling and make Keith feel better. Know that you and Keith are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your chin up best you can.
Sending you hugs and love,
Liz Wife of Mike from MPIP
Sometimes it is a good thing to just let go and have a good shout or a good cry. My prayers are with you all. Keep the faith and stay strong. your humor does not surprize me. Iremember Keith saying; he is a little slimmer and looks like Bruce Willis.
God Bless
Al McCarthy
Post a Comment