The one thing that Keith can enjoy right now is the TV. Last night he tried to pick up a glass of Orange juice and dropped it. The remote to the TV was on the bed and completely wet from the OJ. Needless to say, it fried the remote and now the TV won't come on. We have DISH Network and I called this morning to see if someone would come fix it. I got some person in who knows where who said that they could not come until Sunday. To top that off, they put some charge on my bill, I had never heard of and are fussing about the bill. It was a $199.00 charge that no one could tell me what it is. I have finally spoken with a supervisor who has credited off the charge, plus they are overnighting a new remote. It was the final straw of this week and I just let loose on them. Of course, the tears came, but it felt good to release.
Friday, March 7, 2008
The Straw that Broke the Camel's Back
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
3/07/2008 10:12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment