
The ambulance picked Keith up this morning and we got home about 12:30. The hospice people delivered all the equipment this morning and the nurse just called and she is on her way.
Update:
Keith made it home. When the ambulance go to the house they didn't realize that he was upstairs, so we had to wait for more EMT's to arrive to get him upstairs. The trip wore him out and he slept alot this afternoon. Tania got her and spent some time with her dad. Judi and Christine are both arriving Monday night. I managed to get him a shower this afternoon and that seemed to help make him feel better. He is settled in now with all his med's and sleeping. I am noticing that he is getting weaker daily. He is having alot of trouble walking and his balance is off. He really doesn't know where he is. I asked him this afternoon if he knew where he was and said a house in Lawrenceville. I tried to explain that he was at his home, but I don't think it realized it. I am heading to bed. I think it will be a long night.



8 comments:
Keith,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thanks for all the smiles.
Jan Trainor (Former RTP Co-Worker)
Dear Keith,
You are in my thoughts.
We miss your sunny disposition and smiling face at RTP.
Fondly,
Anne-Charlotte
Dear Keith,
My thoughts are with you.
We miss your sunny disposition and smiles at RTP.
Fondly,
Anne-Charlotte Robbins
Keith, Suzan & Family:
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May the peace of our Lord surround you and may His love comfort you and may His power strengthen you.
Pamela V. Hicks (RTP Co-worker)
2 Corinthians 4:7-18
Suzan I am glad that you have Keith home now so that he can be surrounded by familiar things and those that he loves and that he knows love and care for him. My heart goes out to you all. Prayers continue. Your packaged arrived this morning. Thank you so very much. That you could take the time out of all that you are going through to think of me has touched me in a very special way. (((hugs)))
Hi
I'm from the Atlanta area(south of Atlanta) and also have Melanoma.
I will be praying for you and your family during this time and will keep ya"ll on my prayer list..
Angela
Dear Keith,
May our Good Lord in heaven surround you and your family in His everlasting love and may His angels lift you up to greater glory.
I will keep you all in my prayers.
Warm regards,
Rick Jakelski
Suzan, I am keeping you in my heart. This is the tough part nothing can prepare you for. Please tell Keith we are thinking about him and love him.
Mary Johnson (former co-worker at RTP)
Post a Comment