Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Morning

Well, I had to do what I did not want to do. Keith's blood pressure, pulse and heart beat became very irregular last yesterday afternoon. I called hospice and it was decided to put him in the in care unit. This is to try to get everything regular and then we will bring him home.

I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Morning Suzan:

Please try and get some rest, that way when Keith comes home you will be able to continue the most marvelous job you are doing of taking care of him.

Each of you are in my prayers each and every day.

God Bless.

Joy

Anonymous said...

Yours is a true love story which touches all of us, thank you for sharing this most difficult time. Prayers are sent your way to give you comfort and peace. May the Lord's blessings flow in abundance.

Marie Rayner said...

Praying that they can get everything stablized so that you can have him home with you again and soon. Hopefully he won't be there for long.((((hugs)))) Try to rest as much as you can and store up some strength for when he does come back home. I think you are a wonderful lady Suzan. I really admire you. You and Keith have touched my life in so many ways. God bless you both.