Keith has been having a good day today. Kevin came over today to visit and I managed to get picture with him and his dad and then talked Christopher into one. His pain has been in check today for most of the day even though he is very quiet. He had his long acting med this morning and has only had to have 1 dose of the break though medicine. He is trying to sleep at the present time. He has been watching racing most of the day. His confusion seems to be getting worst. It is hard at times to figure out what he wants. I think he is having a better day than me.
Quick Update:
Keith wants me by his most of the time now and his breathing has become very shallow today. I am more than likely the only one who can notice, but then I watch everthing. At least it is giving me some time to rest as best I can. Today has been hard on me. I don't know why, but it is just a feeling.





1 comment:
(((((hugs)))) sending extra big hugs and prayers to you Keith and Christopher today. My heart and thoughts are very much with you all.
Post a Comment