Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Update

Keith had a fairly good night. His head was hurting but we finally got that under enough control that he could get some sleep. He woke up and remembered that Judi was leaving this morning. She has been in all the rain we have had today heading back to Ohio. I really hated to see her go. My sister and nephew came over to visit with Keith and it perked him up. He is having a good day today which is given me time to do some much needed house cleaning.

Christopher is spending the day with a friend from church. Doug was Christopher's Sunday School teacher and Christopher is crazy about him. He has been so good to him. They were going to do something with Doug's new truck and then work at the consignment sale at church. I am so thankful for our church and all our friends. They have been so good to us. Food has been brought over and all the support we are getting. Sometimes just a hug means so much.

We have had horrible storms today and tornado's warnings all day today. I am thankful that Keith is really unaware of what is going on. I will be glad when they pass and can stop worrying about anything happening to us. Right now we are okay. There has only been 1 death from these storms and I am thankful for that, but a lot of damage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the many friends Keith has from RTP. We prey every day for you all.

Danny Wright

Marie Rayner said...

I think that one of the best things about belonging to a church community is how they all pull together when someone needs help or support. I just don't know how people manage without it. Praying you all stay safe and sound through the storms. Hugs and prayers for you all continue.