Keith has been very unresponsive since about 1 this morning. Last night he managed to eat a little food, but since then has been going downhill. I have called hospice and they will be coming over this morning. His breathing is getting very shallow and he is coughing alot. Also, he has had the dry heaves most of the night.
I think the end is in site and the angels may be coming to take him very soon.
I'll post more when I can.
Please continue to pray for him.
Love,
Suzan
Update: - Hospice has been here twice today. Basically they say that he has started his journey. He has slept all day and sometimes will response by opening his eyes. He is trying to talk, but it is very raspy and very hard to hear. As usual, Keith isn't doing it by the book, but he hasn't done anything according to the book on cancer patients should be. Right now I am trying to get a patch of some sort to ease the pain and nauseous. It is getting hardier and hardier to get the pills down.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Rough Night
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
3/29/2008 05:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Morning Suzan:
I'm praying for you and Keith and family...don't know what else to say, wish I could something for you.
Joy
I am lifting you in prayer as you love Keith to Heaven. Losing Brian was beyond awful, like a punch in the gut, even though I knew it was coming. It is a moment of reality in understanding this nightmare is actually real. But there was an overwhelming peace in seeing Brian suffer, especially at the end, and then see the moment he actually conquered melanoma. Focus on that thought, the idea that Keith's moment of triumph over this devastating disease is coming. Just keep telling him how much you love him, he can feel you. I am so sorry for your pain. I am right here with you.
Jenni
Suzan, the thoughts and prayers of Todd and myself surround you and your family. I wish I could do more. We love you and our hearts are with you.
I have been praying for Keith, you and your family. I pray now for a gentle passing into the lords arms for Keith. For you and your family,I pray for peace in your hearts that God is with you and always will be.
Thanks to Jenni Halley for putting your blog on her site,so that I was given the chance to pray along with many others for Keith and your family.Hold Keith close and keep telling him how much he is loved
Glenys Morrow
Graham MO
This blog has been a blessing for many. Please know all of Keith's friends at RTP are holding him and his family up in prayer daily. Stay strong. You're doing a wonderful job!
Suzan I just got home from church and checked in here and saw the update you have posted. May the Saviour hold you both in his arms as the Angels gather to carry Keith home. My heart aches for you all and our prayers go with you.
Post a Comment