http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prf_HKU6PW8&feature=related
This is one of our favorite songs and says everything
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
One of Our Favorite Songs
Posted by
Suzan and Christopher Hallam
at
3/26/2008 09:11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Just checking on you this morning and praying for a good day for you.
I wanted to tell you thank you for the flowers at Brian's funeral. I sat down at the dinner (first time to sit down in days I think) to eat a warm lunch (first time I had really even eaten anything). I had changed tables three times, trying to accommodate the needs of my children...finally settling next to Tye and Brian's brother. The flowers in the center of the table were so beautiful and I leaned over to read the card. When I saw your names, I was filled with love and friendship, and I want to tell you thank you. I prayed for you and asked God to spare you any more pain, to wrap his arms around you, to be there for you, as you have been for us. I am swamped right now with everything, and exhausted beyond belief. I also feel like I got fired from my job because I didn't do a good enough job! I know better, but that's how it feels right now. Even so, I am checking on you constantly. Email me if you need to, I'll be here for you.
Jenni
halley@embarqmail.com
I love listening to the Gaithers. Gospel music is so inspiring and quiets the soul. My thoughts and prayers surround you as always. XXOO
Thoughts are with you Suzan. Be strong. Take care. Maureen (MPIP)
Post a Comment